Thursday, October 29, 2009

And Away We Go

Hey there blogreaders,
     Wondering why I haven't been writing anything new and exciting for your reading entertainment? Wondering what is going on to keep my fingers from tapping out a new blog? Wondering what the heck I'm alluding to? 
    The answer: I've been off and running - first to Philly and then to NYC, visiting friends, family, and foes. I'm sitting in my hotel room as I type these words, trying to ignore the deep, coughing voice of the guy in the next room, who seems to need to shout into his cellphone for at least thirty minutes each morning and evening. I've considered asking for a different room, but since I'm sure the insulation is terrible in all of them, I'm gritting my teeth and bearing it for the second day in a row.
    Wait. I just had a great idea. I'll plug my iPod into the iHome sitting next to the wall, and blast ABBA until he shuts up. I hope he enjoys listening to ABBA'S Greatest Hits as much as I am. 
     Hee haw. Oh my, this act of retaliation was an original stroke of genius, was it not? I'll let you know.

No comments: