Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh, Brother - Where Art Thou?

    My brother, who is turning 65 tomorrow, deserves a sincere and heartfelt apology from me, because I inadvertently left him him off my What-I'm-Thankful-For list. He should now, in turn, be thankful for his younger sister, who clued me in  this afternoon. (Sigh! I need to be kept on on my toes, oh yes I do-oooh...)
    Happy 65th Birthday, Big Brother. May it now, officially, be known to all who read this blog: I AM MORE THAN THANKFUL for having such a sweet, kind, 3 years and 8+ months-older only brother to look up to these past 61 years. 
   Wait just a moment, please - there's more. Not only am I thankful for him - I'm also thankful for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.
     I hope that just about covers my multitude of sins for the day.





No comments: